Thursday, June 19, 2008

ear candles and thriller

So I'm sitting here minding my own business when a customer comes in, looks around, looks at me and asks "Do you have any ear candles?"

I look at her, my body concentrating on doing two things. One. Don't yell at her. Two. Keep jaw from dropping.

"No, I don't. You know, you can just make one yourself."

Blank faces.

"With a piece of paper, wrapped in a cone, put it in the ear... you can just look up how to do it."

"Oh. Thank you."

Her friend said "Isn't it amazing what you hear?"

I rolled my eyes and thank god for curbing my appetite for blood.

So, I'm going through the 180 shots we took of product on Tuesday. I have my itunes on, and I'm listening to my collection of 80's music and what comes on?

So, I had to watch the video, you know? I had to. Sorry, no embedding this one.

Then, you know, you have to watch all the others...





And I just saw this for the first time and busted out laughing.

Ah, youtube.

No comments: