Wednesday, May 21, 2008

the thunderbolt

No, this is not a ridiculously tiny reference to The Godfather. If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the book.

No.

So, I'm sitting here with my sister, plotting my mom's death birthday, and we're talking about some stuff about the business and I say:

"You know what it is? We need to have some kind of small victory. Something has to happen, something positive..."

And lo and behold...

Laura Williams Musings gave us a great review of our products!

We have reviews out to a few other bloggers, and I'm hoping that the end result will be the same. This will hopefully get us into the minds of some serious shoppers.

On the retail front, not a single customer to kill. None.

Not even one to poke with a stick. Blech.

Last episode of season 5 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm curious to see who dies.

J

No comments: